Store documents securely and provide assurance of integrity and authenticity
iSigner is a state-of-the-art digital signature service. It offers PDF and XML digital signatures in both local and remote mode. Documents can be signed with qualified or advanced certificates resulting in qualified or advanced signatures according eIDAS.
Key benefits of iSigner
- Supports both e-signatures and e-seals
- Validation of countersignatures and multiple signatures
- Alignment with the eIDAS Regulation and related standards
- Supports EU standards on:
- Signature formats and packaging methods;
- Signature validation procedures;
- Validation relying on Member States’ trusted lists:
- Status of trust service providers/trust service, compensation of information, path validation.
Why digital signatures?
Electronic signing allows for the full digitalization of business processes, eliminating the time and costs of printing, faxing, mailing, copying, scanning and filing in paper formats which presents many disadvantages:
- Risk of loss, destruction and incompleteness
- Difficulty to search, edit and share
- Need for bulky, physical storage space
By eliminating these burdens, governments, companies and citizens implementing the electronic signature will:
- Save significant time;
- Enhance the security of the processes;
- Reduce operational costs;
- Cut carbon footprint;
- Improve all parties’ satisfaction.
Electronic signing is fast, green, secure and extremely convenient, contributing to an improved overall experience!