What will you be working on?
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will play a pivotal role within our rapidly expanding company, D Soft, where success increasingly depends on data. You will be responsible for data enrichment pipelines and Master Data Management solutions at D Soft, as well as the analysis and reporting aspects.
Using your skills as a Data Scientist, you will gather and process data related to our software solutions. Subsequently, you will leverage this data to generate insights and develop statistical models to help the company better understand our customers. Additionally, you will be accountable for data governance and business reporting.
With your expertise, you will extract clear insights from large and complex datasets and communicate these findings in an understandable manner to various stakeholders within the organization, including senior leaders, business owners, software engineers, and other specialists. Your business acumen will enable the management to gain a deeper understanding of our operations, forming the foundation for all business decisions.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility for all insights and reports within the company.
- Collecting and processing data, identifying missing data, and analyzing data to find answers to specific questions.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining our databases.
- Preparing data reports for management teams and stakeholders, creating data visualizations, and presenting them in an understandable manner.
What do you bring to the table?
- The ability to motivate team members to make data-driven decisions.
- Enthusiasm for all aspects of data-related matters, a detective mentality, a keen eye for detail, and the skill to translate complex analyses for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with tools like MongoDB, Elastic, and if you’ve previously worked in a complex cloud-based infrastructure (e.g., Google Cloud Platform), that’s a plus, as is statistical knowledge.
- A penchant for working independently and the ability to ask the right questions, allowing you to work asynchronously.
- Excellent data visualization skills and a willingness to develop and maintain reports.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, particularly the ability to explain complex analytical data concepts in an understandable manner to both non-specialists and experts in other fields.
- A curious nature and a natural inclination to proactively delve into data to discover new insights.