D Soft wants to focus on the protection of the personal data according to the rules developed in the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) or - in Dutch - the AVG (Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming) according to the European Regulation 2016/679 that applies from 25 May 2018 and other applicable laws relating to the protection of personal data.
We Take Good Care of your Personal Data
First and foremost, D Soft is committed to handling your personal data according to the basic principles of processing.
- Lawfulness, fairness, transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Storage limitation and data minimization
- Confidentiality, integrity, availability
We Process your Personal Data in a Conscious Way
Your personal data will only be processed if this happens in a lawful way. On the one hand, this is possible after your explicit consent. You always have the right to withdraw this permission.
On the other hand, this is only possible when it is necessary for one of the following reasons:
- Contract execution
- Legal obligation
- Vital interest
- Public interest
- Legitimate interest
For each purpose D Soft indicates which lawfulness applies.
Purpose and Lawfulness
D Soft will only process the necessary personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer management, e.g. the management of a customer relationship, the preparation of quotations and the execution of one or more agreements (e.g. a purchase, ...), accounting processing, ... (contractual necessity) (legitimate interest) (legal obligation)
- Supplier management, e.g. the management of a supplier relationship, the processing of quotations and the execution of one or more agreements, accounting processing, ... (contractual necessity) (legitimate interest, i.e. the freedom of enterprise) (legal obligation)
- Compliance with legal obligations on our part, e.g. fiscal and social law obligations (legal obligation)
- Dispute management (legitimate interest, i.e. the safeguarding of financial interests)
If the lawfulness is contractual necessity or legal obligation, the personal data must be provided to enable the execution of the agreement or to comply with a legal obligation. In the absence of providing the required information, the relationship cannot be continued.
It goes without saying that D Soft protects all data appropriately. As a result, we have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures: D Soft provides the necessary physical safeguards, regular updates of hardware and software, adequate password management, secure internet connections and uses anti-virus software to achieve this.
The personal data will be stored during the period described below:
- Customer management: 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship
- Supplier management: 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship
- Compliance with legal obligations on our part: statutory retention period
- Dispute management: during the period that is necessary to settle the dispute definitively
- Direct marketing: 5 years after the last meaningful contact with the person concerned
Additional Information Regarding Recipients of Personal Data
D Soft shares your personal data with the following recipients:
- Yourself and, if applicable, (a) your employer or certain of your employees and (b) professional advisors appointed by you;
- Suppliers, in the context of an agreement to be executed (e.g. direct delivery)
- Banks, insurance companies and brokers, within the context of your relationship with these parties;
- Government services in the context of legal obligations
- Our professional counselors, lawyers, and bailiffs to the extent necessary for their assistance
- Technical processors, such as e.g. hosting of website, files and files, provided the implementation of the necessary processing agreements
Additional Information Regarding Location Data
D Soft might store location data on mobile devices for some application of only:
- If that mobile application requires location data as a necessary function with that application, such as, but not limited to, a track & trace mobile application
- During the period that is specifically needed for the proper location positioning within the mobile application.
Security of Personal Data
The personal data processed by D Soft will not be passed on to third parties, except for the recipients as described above. This third party must process the personal data supplied to him in accordance with the GDPR legislation (e.g. secure data adequately, ...).
D Soft would also like to point out that no system can be 100% safe. Information security also depends on you. You must also secure your own information systems and keep any account data confidential.
Export of Personal Data
The personal data processed by D Soft are not exported to countries outside the European Economic Area. Our Business Card with all Necessary Information.
D Soft is controller for the purposes described above.
Do you have questions for D Soft?
Data controller: D Soft
Registered office: Guldensporenpark 7, 9820 Merelbeke Belgium, +32 9 372 70 41
Company number: BE0455.351.751
Responsible GDPR: Frank Delanghe - email@example.com
The supervisory authority is in our case the Belgian data protection authority. You can always contact them if you feel it is necessary.
Data protection authority: DPA – Data protection authority
(in Dutch: GBA – Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit)
Contact details: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel, +32 (0)2 274 48 00
D Soft is in some cases also a processor of personal data of which clients of D Soft are the controller. D Soft is in that case a processor and carries out assignments in the context of an agreement with that customer. Are you in that case? Request further information from the controller.
We listen to your Questions
You can always go to D Soft as the controller for the following matters:
- Data portability
- To object
- Refuse profiling
You have the right to access your personal data, to have it corrected, to delete it, to limit it in processing, to transfer it to another controller, to object to the processing and to refuse automatic decision-making.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. To enable a quick and amicable settlement of disputes, we kindly ask you to contact us first.
The above rights are subject to several legal conditions and restrictions. If you have any questions about this, please contact us first.
This Privacy Notice was last modified on Monday, August 9, 2021, but can be changed in the future. Therefore, consult this document on a regular basis. Any significant change will be indicated on our website.
D Soft nv